Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

Kjære alle sammen,

WOWWWWWWWWWWW, My life has never raced so quick before my eyes in my entire life. I really wish I could have some sort of brake to slow down time, going by so quickly. I love my mission. I love Norway. I love that it gets dark, I love that it rains, I love that it sometimes takes so much effort  to just walk in the rain and contact people, because after moments like that after a million nei takks, you just realize I am doing this for Christ. and  I am doing this for my brothers and sisters who NEED to have the peace and hope that comes from the assurance of Gods all encompassing love. 

Eirik he is doing well, we are still shooting for November 3rd as a baptismal date. He is having a hard time giving up the state church. I know that as he has more experiences with prayer, he will come to know the truths of God. 

This week we had the opportunity to go to trondheim for a meeting and I lost my wallet!! That was crazy..... I organized everything so it would be OK, but the biggest miracle i think that has happened is I got two amazing packages!! both from my family and the relief society giving us loads of food!! Which is so needed because ya, we are pretty low on money. That was like the biggest miracle in the world!! Thank you so much. I know the Lord is always there especially in the nick of time. 

We are all wonderful agents, we can bring about great goodness in the lives of many of our brothers and sisters around us. 

I know God listens. He is there.

søster shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment