Monday, September 1, 2014

Aug 11, 2014 Among Men We Chase The Sun

Wow, what a week. This week was amazing. So many amazing things happened. 

Miracle: the trondheim sisters came down for a visit. I had this desire to pick sister chapman rips which is a berry she had never had. I thought that is a really dumb idea. But then I just thought why not we will be contacting anyways.  We got on the bus and as we got off sister oldham met a man that she had taught  a year ago that she has been trying to get in contact with for forever! We met with him later that night and the meeting went well. This is what happens when we listen to the good intenions of our heart. Our desires are good. This huge miracle happened because we wanted to pick berries. It was one of the coolest things that has happened to me in my life. 

Many miracles continue to happen. It is just me and sister hornback on this small little island and it is a sanctuary. I love ålesund! I know God lives and is waiting to give us what we want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment