Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October 20, 2014

This week Sister Heywood got in. And wow I am so impressed!!!!! She is so helpful she always helps me with everything and I can't even believe it. It is hard being in a branch because we have to do so much work but she just helps me with everything I ask her too. It is kind of incredible actually. I love it.

As missionaries we send scriptures to our investigators to send them some spiritual upliftment  and to help them out. This week Eirik sent us a scripture.
 isaiah 41: 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
This was so comforting. I know God's love is there. I know He is with us. I know we dont need to fear. We can always feel secure in His love and in His arms. 
I love God.sister shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment