Monday, October 13, 2014

October 12, 2014 Among Men We Are Alive

kjære alle sammen,

God is awake. He is conscious. As we come closer to Him we also become more awake. The more celestialized we become the more conscious we are of who we are and the people around us actually are. In John 17:3 it says  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

If life eternal is to know God. Who is God? It says in doctrine and covenants 38:1-2:Thus saith the Lord your God, even Jesus Christ, the Great I Am, Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the same which looked upon the wide expanse of eternity, and all the seraphichosts of heaven, before the world was made;
 The same which knoweth all things, for all things are present before mine eyes;
As we learn more about God we become more like Him. As I have served a mission I have really learned that I have become more awake and conscious of the realities that go on around me. I understand greater the consciousness of God because I too have become more conscious. 

I know God loves us because he is fully aware and conscious of who we are, our potential and the reality of our life. 

I am so grateful to be a missionary and to wake up. I am grateful I have come to have a greater understanding.


this week we got to go to Trondheim and visit some members. That was really fun. We also got to go and visit Eirik's church. This the church was so beautiful it is insane!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment