Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 3, 2014 - Among Men the Sun Shines

Kjære alle sammen,

This week has been incredible. Wow, the Lord is the giver of all the best gifts.

Miracles: This week we had a baptism in the fjord and it is freezing here. The days leading up to the baptism the weather was really bad and really cold. We were really worried he (Eirik)  would freeze. As we were running out the door we felt the weather and it was so so so warm. It was so warm we didn't even need our winter jackets which that has not happened in like a month. Seriously that was probably one of the coolest miracles that has ever happened in my life. It was incredible. Eirik had prayed for that and God  answered his prayers!! He has such strong faith!! 

We were waiting for Christopher, one of our investigators, and we were worried he wouldn't come. It was the first time we  took Eirik on a teach as a member and so I didn't want his first teach to be a no show. We prayed and told God that if Christopher wasn't gonna come we wanted Him to provide someone else we could teach. he did just that. He gave us two opportunities to teach someone. Another investigator and a less active. 

It was incredible to see a good friend enter the waters of baptism and become closer to God. Life could not get better

I know that God is there. I know we can trust in Him. I know we will never fall.

My mission has just been incredible!!! The journey has been magnificent. I feel so utterly satisfied. I know God is the giver of all the best gifts and I know that He has made such a greater life for me than I could have ever even imagined. I love God. I am joyous and I love Norway!

No comments:

Post a Comment