Saturday, July 12, 2014

June 9, 2014

Dear family,

This week has been amazing and so many miracles have happened!!

example of many

we got on the bus to get to an appointment to one of our investigators. We had a quiz and grill this week and I invited her to that(the girl sitting across from me). She just asked me the question what is the difference between your church and other christian denominations. We had the oppurtunity to meet with her that week. She is a precious daughter of God and it was very cool to talk with a fellow sister who has such a strong belief in God and the love He has for her. 

One of our investigators came to church after about a month of teaching him and it was so cool how his countenance changed and how he suddenly became much more curious in the message we have been sharing with him. 

I am so grateful for the joy that I feel here on my mission this is where I am happy and this is where I thrive. 

I love God and I am grateful for the blessings He has given me and the oppurtunity I have to be here in this blessed amazingly beautiful country of Norway. I have the best mission in the whole world. I am grateful that the Lord has given me the oppurtnuity to do hard things. 

 1 samuel 7:3 ¶And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye doreturn unto the Lord with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare yourhearts unto the Lord, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

I know that when we focus on God and do not let other worldly gods distract us, we recieve the help of God to win our personal battles. 

I know that relationships are eternal and that if things are not worked out here on earth they will have to be worked out in the eternities. So there is no room to be fake or insincere. It is important to communicate and work things out. 

love you all 
søster shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment