Saturday, July 12, 2014

April 21, 2014

this is amazing. I love you all. I know everything is possible because of Him. Have a great week
I had some cool impressions from this week that I would like to share with you all.
If ye aabide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall bask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 Herein is my Father aglorifiedthat ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
 As the Father hath aloved me, so have loved you: continue ye in my love.
 10 If ye akeep my commandments, ye shall abide in my bloveeven as have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in hislove.
I know this is true.
with god we can understand that. love should be the highest focus. it is the first and great commandment. 

God allows us to love so much more than we already can. 
do not allow your ego to get in the way of loving. live in the present.
How can you learn to accept love where you are

these are really scattered ideas but are some impressions I received this week. I love you all

søster shaw

 A farm from the 1700s in Trondheim






No comments:

Post a Comment