Saturday, July 12, 2014

April 14, 2014


This week was so amazing!! !! ! This week we had a really cool easter concert at the church. Our ward is so talented with people who can do a good job playing cool instruments. This week has been really awesome. We had some cool experience with praying and banking or knocking on doors. Prayer works. The ward has just embraced C and it is amazing to see and we have had a lot of meals with members because of that so that is so good. food is yummy! We are doing good. I love sister A she is the most amazing coolest person. She is so sweet and I am so grateful that we have been working really well as a team. It is fun. 

 And it came to pass after these things, that God did atemptAbraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here Iam.
 And he said, aTake now thy son, thine bonly son Isaac, whom thou clovest, and get thee into the land of dMoriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
 And it came to pass after these things, that God did atemptAbraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here Iam.
 And he said, aTake now thy son, thine bonly son Isaac, whom thou clovest, and get thee into the land of dMoriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
And said, By myself have I asworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine onlyson:
 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy aseed as the stars of the heaven, and as the bsandwhich is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the cgate of his enemies;
 18 And in thy aseed shall all the nations of the earth be bblessed; because thou hast cobeyed my voice.
I have been reading some good old testament scriptures lately.
I know that God gives us the things we need so that we can know we choose God. I know that it is after the trial that God promises us the blessings. I know that God is aware of your trials But we struggle so that He can bless I know strength and struggle are intertwined with each other and it is after struggle that we obtaining strength and therefore obtain the blessings of God.

We are children of God. Throughout the week, I would like to encourage you to remember your father more.
love you all
søster shaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment