Monday, August 5, 2013

August 4, 2013

Dear Familie,

Ok this week I have no time for emails. We are still working with less actives and it is going really well. All the less actives we work with really have a desire to come back to church and we have been planning goals with them to get them there. W e really need to strengthen them to strengthen the church in Norway and keep the church going strong here. They are the future generation. I feel like this is where the Lord needs us. I know that as we take this approach the Lord will bless us with our efforts to accomplish His will and give us new investigators. Keep up the hard missionary work family!! Way to go grandma!!! 

It is raspberry and cherry season here I pick berries where ever we find them. There are a couple berries next to the church. That is cool. Also this week we visited some members who gave us cloudberries!! I got so ecstatic about them that he gave me a whole container!!! That was sweet! 

Someone on the bybanen thought I was from Sweden!!! That is really cool so language is improving for sure. 


San Diego looks like a lot of fun!!! Eva is getting big!!

It starts to get dark at night and that is so weird!! I love that it is always day here. 

I am learning so much!! I have had some really cool experiences this week. I know that because I am a new missionary so I am still trying to get the grip on how to appropriately ask questions and teach investigators. It is cool because sometimes I will mess up but I will just try my absolute hardest to be the best teacher I can be, and the Lord makes up the difference. 

We have some new positive investigators åsko and annette. Åsko is a very normal Norwegian boy who is atheist. But is pretty open and willing to do what he says. I know he would be an assett to building the church in Norway. He is way cool! Annette is from tanzenia and has a family here! She is really interested in the fact that we are the restored church today! She is super awesome and asks us really good questions. She has helped me so much to be a better teacher. 

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment