Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013 - Just Say Hi!

kjære alle sammen,

This week has been crazy some highlights of the week.

This week me and my companion had to go to the mall to get a drink of water. We are really not supposed to proselyte in malls like that so I always just say hi to the people around me. I said hi to this one lady who was older and she stopped and started talking to us, She started crying and saying that no one had ever said hi to her and how alone she felt. We are bringing her cookies this week. It was the coolest experience ever. I know I am making a difference. 

But it was really cool. I know that we are truly doing the work of the Lord. I know that people on earth just need a smile and a wave once in a while it adds a lot to the day when people randomly smile and wave at you. 

I love sarpsborg I love my companion I love the people. Thanks for tuning in and have a great week!

søster shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment