Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013 - Saying Yes And

 kjære venner,

This week has been so great. We have been continuing to teach Florentine. We taught him for the first time through Skype with the Romanian missionaries. That was so cool! He is really progressing and is such a good man! 

Suzanna is way good too. She ran to church yesterday to make it on time. She is dedicated man! Their was no one at church  this week so me and my companions for Sunday school went into a room at the church and just read the Book of Mormon and ate peanut m and ms a man in the ward gave us. Yesterday was probably the best Sunday so far in Norway. My companion and I got to help out in primary too because everyone was gone. We just went around the room playing and singing follow the leader!! It was probably the funnest Sunday I have ever had! 

Ok so this week because I have been trying to apply the Play Theory principles into my mission and because I have really been trying to apply yes and..... some funny things happened. My companion I guess likes to pop other peoples zits and pluck there eyebrows. SO this week yes and.... got me backed into a corner with my companion popping my zits and plucking my eyebrows. And me tearing up because I guess I don't pluck enough and that's what happens when you don't pluck very often. That was really funny. 

Norway is so beautiful I am developing  a deep love for the city and this country and the people  Sometimes I will just be talking with a Norwegian and just think man this language is so great!! Mom you are such a good example to me that you mastered Spanish because now I have so much more drive to get this language mastered. This week Sister Pace will be gone training the other sisters and it will be me and my greenie companion alone. That will be really fun. It is always such an adventure. When it is just the two of us we really don`t know whats going on half the time. But we will miss Søster Pace. 

I am so excited for Jake! He is going to do great things. 

I am loving the mission. I am so grateful to be in this beautiful country. Every morning when we go for a run I sing the song a dream is a wish your heart makes. It reminds me this is a dream come true to be in this beautiful place with these cozy people. My companions are amazing and I have really come to develop a deep love for them. The food is way good and this week I got smoked salmon to try with scrambled eggs because I guess that is what a lot of Nordmenn eat. I am so grateful for deres you alls love!!

Love you so much dere!!
Søster Chloe Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment