Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey all,

Life is super good it is really fun being a missionary.  I recommend it. Norway is pretty and very cold. I am alive and thriving. I eat a lot of bread and cheese. I am grateful for all the love and support I feel. Thank you Audrey for your prayers!! They are working. Eva I hope you had the best birthday ever!!

Overall this week was amazing. G got a priesthood blessing and was better after that. Then we got a member from another ward to come on the lesson with us who just got baptized. Lets just say the lesson was amazingly awesome. We are really getting to the nitty gritty of her concerns. But to be honest I just want to be in the celestial kingdom with her. She is so cool. We found it this week she is 73 when I thought she was 50. So that was a bit of a shock. She got sick again and was not able to come to church but its good because the ward is supporting her by calling her. She is super cool. It is also super cool because I see a lot of her in me. A lot of her concerns are my concerns and it is cool to personally relate to her. She is so cool and such a boss. The ward members are really stepping up their game to help us out and it is really awesome!! We need that as missionaries. We can not do this work alone. The load is much lighter when many people put their hands in.

T is doing well.  He is learning about the church and he is just really cool and intelligent. I am really grateful for the cool investigators we have

No comments:

Post a Comment